Workshop Booking Process
Please carefully check your diary to ensure that you are available to attend any workshop you are booking with us.
- All our bookings are managed via Eventbrite. We are unable to accept bookings any other way.
- Full payment for workshops is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Discounts are available only to SWACP members. Membership will be verified and if you are not entitled you will be asked to either take up membership or pay the difference in workshop fee.
- As long as places are available you can book a place online up to 24 hours in advance of the workshop.
- You can pay online via Eventbrite using Paypal or a debit/credit card.
- Please attend on time to all workshops as we will always start at the time advertised.
- Any special requirements regarding access must be advised at the time of booking either via Eventbrite or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A ticket purchase implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Booking Cancellation by You
We try our best to price our workshops as fairly as possible and offer good value for money. We therefore have a clear cancellation policy that enables us to be fair to you and to ensure the ongoing viability of our workshops.
In case you are unable to attend an event please send us a cancellation request by email to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Cancellation requests received with 30 days notice or more before the event have the following options :-
- To receive a full refund less a £15.00 administration fee.
- You can send someone in your place but please note it is your responsibility to find someone to take your place and to notify us in advance who will be attending.
- An option to transfer to a future workshop (of the same value as your ticket) at no additional cost, provided there are spaces available.
- A voucher for a future workshop to the same value as your ticket for use within a 12 month period• Cancellation requests received with less than 30 days notice before the event have the following options:-• You can send someone in your place but please note it is your responsibility to find someone to take your place and to notify us at least 24 hours in advance who will be attending. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.Refunds are not usually given for late cancellations, however we may offer a credit against a future event.
Workshop Cancellation By Us
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop you will be given as much notice as possible and offered a choice of the following:-
- A full refund
- A transfer to another date, if this is available
- A voucher for the same value as the ticket to be used at another SWACP event within 12 monthsWe will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event of cancellation by us.ViabilityWe aim to make our workshops as affordable as possible and therefore have very low profit margins, if any. Please note that we require a minimum of 20 attendees to our workshops in order to make them viable to run. A decision on viability will be made at least 30 days before the workshop date and all participants will be notified of any changes by email as soon as possible, so if you are planning on attending please book early.